Footstool from HAY
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
Uchiwa Ottoman is designed by British design studio Doshi Levien, who are known for incorporating their sense of international and cultural trends into their stunning craftsmanship. Uchiwa is no exception. The ottoman is designed with the same Japanese-inspired design language that perfectly compliments the chair.
Uchiwa Ottoman is available in a large assortment of well-known and new textiles. If you want to design your own Uchiwa Ottoman and Uchiwa Chair, please contact us by email or phone.
- W61 X D49 X H39 cm
- Shaped polyurethane foam, double upholstered in desired fabrics, and base in either matt lacquered or black-stained oak.
- Minor stains can be removed with a damp cloth. If the stains can not be removed, we suggest avoiding the use of chemicals, but instead professional cleaning.
- Design by Doshi Levien Studio for HAY
- Is available in the following variants: Seat: Olavi HAY 12 / Sierra SI1001, Seat: Steelcut Trio 124 / Sierra SI1001, Seat: Steelcut Trio 133 / Remix 143, Seat: Fairway Grey 307 / Silk SIL0842, Seat: Mode 002 / Remix 123, Seat: Roden 05 / Lola Warm Grey, Seat: Flamiber Cream A5 / Canvas 244, Seat: Bolgheri LGG60 / Silk SIL0258, Seat: Steelcut 133 / Remix 143 & Base: Black Stained Oak, Base: Matt Lacquered Oak
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.