Candlestick from Audo CopenhagenLine
+ Shipping costs / Incl. 30 days return
In 1983, Mogens Lassen found the line on Line Candleholder, based on a mathematical formula. Line is an extension of the iconic Kubus Candleholder designed in 1962. The Kubus candleholder has become a modern icon. The design of the Candleholder has been iconic in Danish design ever since 1962, where Mogens Lassen designed this contemporary candleholder
The Kubus candleholder and Line candleholder are available in many colors and different sizes.
- Black, white, and nickel-plated cleaning: Turn the candle with the light holders down and place it on a baking sheet with baking paper standing on the candle holders. Put in a 75 degree hot oven for 15-20 minutes. The stave is then dried with a damp cloth.
- Cleaning of copper: This color is as true to the original Candleholder as possible. This was originally made from black-brown copper. The Candleholder will eventually get patina, irre, and become green, as you know it from the beautiful old copper store in Copenhagen. The copper will patin beautiful over time. Use Brasso for copper, without grinding grain, if you want to clean the stool.
- Cleaning of brass: Untreated brass coated metal. The brass will patin well over time. Wipe with a cloth
Kubus and Line candlesticks, as well as Kubus Bown, made of metal, are all hand polished and therefore the overfall on each product will be unique. All stakes are made of metal with either a heat resistant lacquer, or coated with nickel, copper or brass. These are materials that will have a beautiful patina over time. If necessary, polish with copper and nickel polish, but we do not recommend polishing the brass products.
- Questions about this item?
- 30 days full and easy return
- Free shipping above min. amount
- Fast delivery on stock items
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.