Armchair from HAY
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
Uchiwa Chair is designed by British design studio Doshi Levien, who are known for incorporating their sense of international and cultural trends into their stunning craftsmanship. Uchiwa is no exception, with the wide embracing backrest, constructed with inspiration from Japanese fans. The backrest is double upholstered in beautiful textiles that either create a complementary or contrast effect, depending on your choice. In addition, their unique advanced carpentry technique ensures that the chair has a fantastic seating comfort and lasts for many years.
Uchiwa Chair is available in a large assortment of well-known and new textiles. If you want to design your own Uchiwa Chair, please contact us by email or phone.
- W87.2 X D88.4 X H106 cm
- Reinforced polypropylene shell with shaped polyurethane foam, double upholtered in desired textiles and base in either matt lacquered or black-stained oak.
- Minor stains can be removed with a damp cloth. If the stains can not be removed, we suggest avoiding the use of chemicals, but instead professional cleaning.
- Design by Doshi Levien Studio for HAY
- Is available in the following variants: Seat: Surface by HAY 670 / Remix 783, Seat: Steelcut Trio 124 / Sierra SI1001, Seat: Hallingdal 166 / Sierra SI1001 & Base: Black
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.