Figure from Warm Nordic
+ Shipping costs / Incl. 30 days full return
'Twirling Bird' was originally designed by Danish furniture architect Jacob Hermann back in the 1950s, where he in this whimsical series of birds, shows his creative flair for woodworking. The small figures portray birds in a simplified version with elegant rounded edges that make the birds spin. A simple addition to the home full of personality and character.
- Made in oiled teak, oiled walnut, smoked oak and oiled oak
- Please note that each product is unique. As such, variations in size, colour and pattern may occur
- Original design by Jacob Hermann at Warm Nordic (1958)
- Is available in the following variants: Small - Teak, Medium - Valnød, Large - Smoked Oak, Extra Large - Oak & L8,5 x W2,5 x H3,6 cm, L8,8 x W4 x H4,2 cm, L15 x W3,7 x H4,3 cm, L16,3 x W6,5 x H7,5 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.