Trash Can from Townew
T1 Automatic Trash Can
+ Shipping costs / Incl. 30 days full return
Townew's T1 Automatic Trash Can is the world's first automatic trashcan that combines the ultimate minimalistic design, with high technology at a level it has won awards such as the reddot design award (2020), CES innovation award (2020), as well as features in Elle Decor and Mashables.
With a revolutionary thermoplastic technology that withonly the touch of a button, collects the trash and makes the trashcan ready again,completely effortless. T1 seals the bag itself when the can is full, and then inserts a completely new bag by itself. Sensor technology, based on the movement of infrared vibrations, helps to give the lid a no-touch system that operates within a radius of 35 cm, and ensure a hygienic and effortless access to the trashcan.
Unlike other automatic trashcans, TowNew’s T1 is equipped with advanced self-sealing technology that ensures a 100% odor and leak-free experience, which is ideal for both residual waste, but also as a diaper bin in the bathroom. Here, the advanced sensor technology will be able to detect when the bin is overfilled, and ensure that the bag is closed before it leaks.
TowNew T1 Automatic Trash Can is combined with Refill Rings, each consisting of 25 polyethylene bags, corresponding to an average monthly consumption. Refill Rings are easily replaced, and the plastic ring itself is produced from 100% recyclable polypropylene plastic, which protects the environment.
- W24 x L31 x H40.2 cm (3.6 kg)
- Full charge of battery takes 10 hours (Battery specification: 12V 2.2AH)
- Power adapter for power outlets within the EU (Adapter specification: 8V 0.65A)
- Equipped with internal LED lights
- One Refill Ring is included with the first purchase of the T1 Automatic Trash Can
- Refill Rings can be purchased in a pack of 3 and 6 here
- Is available in the following variants: White & W24 x L31 x H40,2 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.