Coffee Table from Warm Nordic
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
The 'Surfboard' table, designed by Danish Arne Hovmand-Olsen in 1959, captures the characteristics of Danish modernism in a classic beauty that is as relevant today as it was back in the 50s. The elongated elegant contour is inspired by the shape of the surfboard, with the sweep of the tabletop and refined frame coming to their fullest when the table is viewed in profile. True to the spirit of its time, the table is finished in deep woods and is available with a French cane shelf that gives the feel of an exclusive piece of furniture with a timeless design that will patina and express personality over the years.
- Available in white oiled oak, oiled teak veneer or oiled walnut veneer, with optional French wicker shelf
- Original design by Arne Hovmand-Olsen at Warm Nordic (1959)
- Is available in the following variants: White Oiled Oak, Oiled Walnut, Oiled Teak, White Oiled Oak w. French Cane, Oiled Walnut w. French Cane, Oiled Teak w. French Cane & L152 x W52 x H50 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.