Couch from HAY
Silhouette Mono / 3 Seater
Designer GamFratesi has created the Silhouette Collection with a sense of classic pure expression and organic design language. The series combines modern trends while maintaining HAY's whimsical design spirit, which is seen in the harmony between the sofa's perpendicular sides and the backrest's characteristic curve. The combination of unique textiles with contrasting edge and legs in different materials, helps to give the sofa a completely unique design, with the opportunity to create the perfect statement piece for your home.
Silhouette Mono is available in a wide range of textiles and materials. If you want to design your own sofa, please contact us by phone or email.
- W171 x D98 x H72.5 cm
- Base in molded reinforced fiberglass upholstered with PU foam in different hardness and upholstered with desired fabric. Cushions upholstered with feathers and foam, as well as pillows in polyurethane, upholstered in matching textile. Legs in powder coated / chrome metal or oiled oak - Also available in smoked oak.
- Design by GamFratesi for HAY
- Is available in the following variants: Oiled Oak / Coda 100, Black Steel / Coda 100, Black Steel / Coda 182, Oiled Oak / Linara 142, Chromed Steel / Linara 142, Black Steel / Olavi by HAY 03, Black Steel / Ruskin 33, Oiled Oak / Ruskin 33 & W212 x D98 x H72,5 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.