Paper Flowers from Studio AboutPaper Flower, Grand Dahlia
+ Shipping costs / Incl. 30 days return
Beautiful georgine in crepe paper from Studio About. Use the paper flowers individually or put them together to make bouquets. You can use your paper flowers the same way you would use the natural flower. The difference is that your paper flower lasts forever and doesn't need watering. If you choose to combine your paper flower with ordinary flowers, remember to protect the part of the flower that is in water.
Paper flowers have a flexible stem, which makes them suitable for both small and large vases.
Creative ideas with paper flowers:
- Twist the paper flower around your napkin and serve a plateful of floral happiness to your guests.
- Mix paper flowers with fresh flowers (but remember to protect the paper stem from water)Use the flowers as decorations on the table as part of your table setting.
- Treat your friend to a stalk or two as a hostess gift
- Decorate your gifts with a paper flower
- Use the flowers individually or put them together in bouquets
- Make a beautiful flower wreath for your hair with paper flowers for a wedding
The paper flowers from Studio About are handmade and carefully folded into the small tube. Therefore, when you receive the flower, you have to unfold the leaves yourself. You can choose whether you want the flower to be completely open or a little more closed.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.