Pendant Lamp from Warm Nordic
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
'Opal Arch', designed by Danish Svend Aage Holm-Sørensen, is based on the love that many lamp designers and lighting masters have for opal glass over the past decades. The diffuse and subdued light of opal glass creates an attractive atmosphere that is inviting in the room. The grooves in the lamp's metal shade help to illuminate the entire room in the special light that opal glass gives off, while having a focused light at the lamp's centre. With a selection of familiar colours from the Warm Nordic universe, as well as refined brass details, the lamp has a retro-modern look that can easily be incorporated into the home.
- Lacquered steel shade with sandblasted opal glass base
- 3 meter black textile cord
- Socket for E27 bulbs, 220-240V, max 25W
- Original design by Svend Aage Holm-Sørensen at Warm Nordic (1959)
- Is available in the following variants: Black Noir, Red Grape, Sky Grey, Pine Green, Rusty Red & L23 x W23 x H18 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.