Hooks from Muuto
The Dots - Medium
The Dots hooks have, with their simple design and vibrant colors, become a dear member of many home entrances, living rooms, rooms and wardrobes. The hooks are available in a wide range of colors and sizes, providing endless possibilities for unique compositions that fit exactly to your home.
The designer, Lars Tornøe, has won several awards such as Designer of the Year - Norway and The Award for Design Excellence, with The Dots, and the colorful hooks have become known at both national level and in Denmark, where they are part of Danish Design Center.
- Size: 13 cm
- Materials: Colored variants: Lacquered ash. Oak: Lacquered oak, Walnut: Lacquered Walnut
- Design by Lars Tornøe
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Is available in the following variants: Oak, Black, White, Grey, Petroleum, Dusty Green, Dark Grey, Mustard, Midnight Blue, Beige - Green, Burgundy, Clay Brown, Pale Blue, Walnut, Dark Green, Off-White, Taupe & 13 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.