Knife from Normann Copenhagen
+ Shipping costs / Incl. 30 days full return
Soft contours and ornate handles add style to kitchen necessities in Simon Legald's design Mesh. Mesh is an aesthetic series of kitchen knives with a delicate mesh pattern that is experienced as a natural part of the knife. The refined embossing slips like a skin around the shaft and provides a secure grip on the knife.
Behind the Mesh series' elegant design is a reflective design of the knife as a user-friendly work tool. The capsule shape of the shaft fits well in the hand, and the weight balance between blade and handle is finely tuned. The gentle rounding of the shaft end feels comfortable in the palm of the hand, even when pressure is applied to the knife.
- Available in several different variants
- Designer: Simon Legald
- Material: 100% stainless steel
- The mesh knives are made of durable, stainless steel that withstands wear from daily use.
- Is available in the following variants: Brødkniv - stål, Grøntsagskniv - stål, Kokkekniv - stål, Universalkniv - stål, Urtekniv - stål & H3,5 x L34 x D2,3 cm, H6,5 x L31,5 x D2,3 cm, H4,5 x L33 x D2,3 cm, H2,5 x L24,5 x D2,3 cm, H2,5 x L20 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.