The Massimo EARTH rug is made of the best quality New Zealand wool, which provides natural beauty and ensures easy maintenance. The new New Zealand wool's natural properties make it non-allergenic and flame retardant, helping to create a safe and healthy indoor environment, and the rug also easily resists dirt.
New Zealand wool is made with animal-friendly practices and is sustainable, natural and biodegradable. New Zealand wool has long fibers and therefore pealering is minimized to almost nothing. In our opinion, New Zealand wool has all the qualities to create the perfect rug.
- Underlay carpet is recommended to avoid slippage.
- For example, the rug can be used under the dining table, coffee table and in the bedroom.
- The rug is hand-woven and in 100% New Zealand wool.
- The rug can be made in special sizes as desired, including wall to wall carpet. Contact us for more info.
- Pile height: 10-11 mm.
- Weight: 4.0 kg / m2
- Size+/- 3%
- Flame retardant treatment: Possible to treat with FLOVAN CGN-01
- Protection: Scotchgard treatment and ripeness possible
- Warranty: 2 years
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Never clean with chemicals!
- Daily cleaning: Use the vacuum cleaner without brush - often when the carpet is new, as it will peel for a period. It is a good idea to turn the carpet around a couple of times a year to avoid uneven wear and not to get marks on the feet on heavy furniture standing on the carpet.
- Note that the colors may fade if the carpet is exposed to strong sunlight over an extended period of time.
- Contamination from the back of the rug can occur, so it is recommended to use a backing on delicate surfaces.
- Is available in the following variants: Sea Green, Cream, Charcoal, Verte Grey & 140 x 200 cm, 170 x 240 cm, 200 x 300 cm, 250 x 300 cm, 300 x 400 cm