The soft graphic pattern of this rug adds a cool Nordic mood to your home. The felted wool is easy to maintain - the natural properties of New Zealand wool do not make it hypoallergenic and flame retardant, helping to create a safe and healthy indoor environment, and has a natural ability to withstand dirt.
New Zealand wool is made with animal-friendly practices and is sustainable. New Zealand wool has long fibers and therefore pealing is minimized to almost nothing.
- Underlay carpet is recommended to avoid slippage.
- For example, the rug can be used under the dining table, coffee table or in the bedroom.The rug is hand-woven and felt in New Zealand woolThe rug can be made in special sizes as desired (except for round). Contact us for more info.
- Pile height: 15 mm variation:
- Weight: 6.3 kg / m2
- Size+/- 3%
- Flame retardant treatment: Possible to treat with FLOVAN CGN-01
- Protection: Scotchgard treatment and maturity safety possible
- Warranty: 2 years
- Professional cleaning is recommended.
- Never clean with chemicals!
- Daily cleaning: Use the vacuum cleaner without brush - often when the carpet is new, as it will peel for a period. It is a good idea to turn the carpet around a few times a year to avoid uneven wear and not to notice heavy furniture standing on the carpet.
- Note that the colors may fade if the carpet is exposed to strong sunlight over an extended period of time.
- Contamination from the back of the rug can occur, so it is recommended to use a backing on delicate surfaces.
- Is available in the following variants: Cream & 140 x 200 cm, 170 x 240 cm, 200 x 300 cm