Couch from HAY
Mags Sofa / Corner
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
With its minimalist Nordic design language and playful details, Mags Sofa has become a HAY classic that captures a timeless design, yet with a twist of HAY's completely unique sense of furniture architecture. The sofa's components stand as solid pedestals, which together create a comfortable and aesthetic expression. The low seat gives the sofa a monumental expression that creates a classic lounge feeling, which is completely down to earth. Mags Sofa's large selection of textiles, colors and compositions gives you the opportunity to create a piece of furniture that perfectly matches your home or a statement piece that stands out in the room, as "center of attention".
If you want to put together your very own Mags sofa or have special wishes and questions, please contact us by email or phone.
- Frame in veneer with legs in black lacquered beech, as well as cushions in polyurethane foam, upholstered in the desired textile.
- Original design by HAY
- Is available in the following variants: Combination 1 / Hallingdal 116, Combination 2 / Hallingdal 116 (Left), Combination 2 / Hallingdal 116 (Right), Ready Made / Fiord 171 (Right) & W264,5 x D264,5 x H67 cm, W264,5 x D225,5 x H67 cm, W186 x D225 x H67 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.