Chair from Skagerak
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
Hven collection designed by Anton Björsing is part of Skagerak's large furniture range. Especially for Hven series is its calm and soft design language that has a light expression. The chair's curved backrest and seat provide good seating comfort, and the rounded armrests and chair legs give the chair a complete design. Combine the Hven Armchair with the rest of the Hven series and feel free to compliment a cushion in a complementary color, for extra comfort.
- Made of FSC certified oak in selected varnishes
- The chair is treated with different selected treatments and therefore we recommend cleaning the furniture with a suitable soap, depending on the varnishing. To maintain the color of the furniture, the furniture can be sanded with sandpaper annually. More information about maintaining the table can be found on Skagerak's own website.
- Hven Cushions can be purchased separately for the furniture
- Original design by Anton Björsing for Skagerak
- Is available in the following variants: Untreated Oak, White Soaped Oak, White Oiled Oak, Oiled Oak & 53 x 52,5 x 86,5 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.