Display from Gejst
SCEENE is designed by Michael Rem. Sceene Modules are the fundament of the Sceene shelving system. All Sceene systems start with module 1. Then you can build upwards with module 3, build to the sides with module 2 or build upwards to the sides with module 4. Doors, back panels and side panels can be added to create either an open or closed shelf.
- Different sizes and variants
- Michael Rem
- Is available in the following variants: Backpanel - Oak, Doors - Oak, Sidepanel - Oak, Sidepanel Open - Oak, Sidepanel Closed - Oak & H: 37 x W: 87 x D: 1,6 cm, H: 37 x W: 87 x D: 0,8 cm, H: 37 x W: 33 x D: 1,6 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.