Pendant Lamp from Warm Nordic
Fringe / Pendel
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
The 'Fringe' lamp, designed by Swedish lighting master Hans-Agne Jakobsson, has for a long time been an exclusive collector's item for Nordic design enthusiasts, due to its quite iconic status within the design world. Through the 'Fringe' series at Warm Nordic, the beloved classic becomes available to all design lovers, in shape of pendants, wall lamps, table lamps and floor lamps - all with the same recognizable design. The lamp's main characteristic is the fringe, which is densely layered to create a soft diffused light while discreetly hiding the light source. Combined with polished brass, the lamp has a luxurious and sublime look that is true to the design's time period while remaining retro-modern. A lamp with soul and personality that challenges and plays with period materials contributes to making 'Fringe' an icon.
- Crafted in brass lacquered steel with viscose fringe
- 3 metres of white textile cord
- Socket for E27 Golf Ball bulbs, 220-240V, max. 15W LED
- Only LED bulbs are recommended as the temperature of traditional bulbs can increase the risk of burns
- Original design by Hans-Agne Jakobsson at Warm Nordic (1960)
- Is available in the following variants: Small - Cream White, Small - Pale Pink, Large - Cream White, Large - Pale Pink & L20 x W20 x H27 cm, L30 x W30 x H28 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.