Armchair from Normann Copenhagen
Form Armchair - Wood
Form Arm Chair is a elgant chair, with a modern and cosy expression. The chair is designed by Simon Legald for Danish Normann Copenhagen.
With its minimalist, simple and contemporary designs the Firm Arm Chair invites you to sit comfortable in the perfectly shaped plastic shell. The lightweight design, the legs which seems to floats out of the seat, providing a flexible and minimalist expression that can soften and create a nice contrast to a modern dining table.
The modern shell chair Form Arm Chair is designed with greath back support, which allows you and your family the freedom of movement. The molded seat cabinet with curved shapes gives a great sitting experience - even longer.
Form Armchair is available with oak, walnut, black lacquered, brass, steel and chrome legs. The seat is available with or without upholstery.
- Is available in the following variants: Black Lacquered / White, Black Lacquered / Grey, Black Lacquered / Black, Black Lacquered / Blue, Black Lacquered / Green, Black Lacquered / Red, Oak / White, Oak / Grey, Oak / Black, Oak / Blue, Oak / Green, Oak / Red, Walnut / White, Walnut / Grey, Walnut / Black, Walnut / Blue, Walnut / Green, Walnut / Red & L: 56 x D: 52 x H: 80 x SH: 44 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.