Dining Table from FRAMA
Farmhouse dining table that exudes rural aesthetics, combined with modern Nordic trends. The rustic oak with knots gives character to the otherwise simple silhouette, which is built up of a double-sided table top; a polished and a unpolished surface, as well as a frame made in with the traditional trestle construction that supports the table top.
- Ø120 x H70 cm / Ø140 x H70 cm
- Oak with knobs
- The table is delivered in two parts in a flat package, and can be assembled without tools
- The table legs can be purchased individually if you want to combine them with other table tops. Please contact us for more information
- Design by FRAMA Studios (2018)
- Is available in the following variants: Small, Large & Ø120 x H70 cm, Ø140 x H70 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.