Dining Table from Warm Nordic
Evermore Dining Table / 160
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
The 'Evermore' dining table is a gem among Arne Hovmand-Olsen's large collection of iconic furniture. Characteristic of Olsen's furniture is his sense of classic beauty, which is reproduced in this aesthetic piece. In the spirit of Danish modernism, some of the soft lines typical of the period are reproduced in the 'Evermore' table, which also performs a practical function, allowing additional tops to be stored inside the table. The table is available in three classic wood types; a light oiled oak, a period teak and a deep oiled walnut as well as two different sizes with the possibility to extend the table. Thus 'evermore' is the ideal conversation table that invites large gatherings and cosiness.
- Made in oiled oak, oiled teak or oiled walnut
- Additional tops are sold separately of 2 pieces
- Original design by Arne Hovmand-Olsen for Warm Nordic (1955)
- Is available in the following variants: Oiled Oak, Oiled Walnut, Oiled Teak, 2 Leaves - Oiled Oak, 2 Leaves - Oiled Walnut, 2 Leaves - Oiled Teak & L160 x W85 x H74 cm, L45 x W95 (2 pcs)
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.