Coffee Table from NORR11
Duke Side & Coffee Table
+ Shipping costs / Incl. 30 days full returnIncl. free shipping and 30 days full return
The Duke tables are designed by NORR11 Design House. The tables consist of a turned metal tray loosely placed on a metal frame. Both the tray and the frame are powder coated in matching colors. The table is best for indoor use. Duke is a series of three tables: a side table in the smallest size and two coffee tables in a medium and large size.
- Is available in the following variants: Antique White - Small, Earth Black - Small, Bronze - Small, Stone - Small, Antique White - Medium, Earth Black - Medium, Bronze - Medium, Stone - Medium, Antique White - Large, Earth Black - Large, Bronze - Large, Stone - Large & Ø: 45 x H: 52 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.