Stool from Warm Nordic
+ Shipping costs / Incl. 30 days full return
The 'Daisy' stool, designed by Danish Sabine Stougaard, is in the spirit of Nordic functionalism a universal piece of furniture in both design and function. The stool is composed of two components; a cushion made of soft velvet that provides a good seating comfort that via a leather strap can be separated from the metal frame, with asymmetric legs. The frame can thus be transformed into an elegant side table. 'Daisy' is ideal in the living room, to create an extra seating or table space and at the same time has a modern design in bold colours.
- Powder coated steel frame and velour upholstered cushion with leather strap
- Original design by Sabine Stougaard for Warm Nordic (2017)
- Is available in the following variants: Forest Green, Rusty Rose, Amber & Ø34 x H53 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.