Desk from HAY
CPH 90 Desk
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
The Bouroullec brothers, Ronan and Erwan, are the creators behind HAY's classic CPH series. A series consisting of tables in all shapes, for all purposes, where an original minimalist design is the primary idea. CPH 90 Desk is characterized by the asymmetrical legs that capture the essence of the functional as well as the small home, where each one square meter counts. The combination options are great, with four different types of wood and four linoleum tops in organic colors.
- L130 x W65 x H74 cm
- Base in solid oak and table edge in oak veneer in either matt lacquering, clear lacquering, soap treatment or black-stained. Table top in either matching wood type or linoleum surface in desired color.
- Design by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec for HAY
- Is available in the following variants: Clear Lacquered Oak, Clear Lacquered Oak / Black, Clear Lacquered Oak / Grey, Matt Lacquered Oak, Matt Lacquered Oak / Black, Matt Lacquered Oak / Off White, Matt Lacquered Oak / Green, Soaped Oak / Black, Soaped Oak / Grey, Soaped Oak / Green, Black Stained Oak, Clear Lacquered Oak / Off White, Clear Lacquered Oak / Green, Matt Lacquered Oak / Grey, Soaped Oak / Off White, Black Stained Oak / Black & L130 x W65 x H74 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.