Dining Table from HAY
CPH 30 / L250 x W120
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
The Bouroullec brothers, Ronan and Erwan, are the creators behind HAY's classic CPH series. A series consisting of tables in all shapes, for all purposes, where an original minimalist design is the primary idea. CPH 30 is a classic dining table that is available in five different sizes and variants, so you can find the perfect size for your decor. With a frame in beautiful wood types and table tops in either solid wood, linoleum or laminate, the table gets a universal design that fits into any home.
- L250 x W120 x H74 cm
- Base in solid oak and table edge in oak veneer with either soap treatment or black/clear water-based lacquering. Table top in either matching wood type or linoleum / laminate surface in the desired color.
- Legs with integrated height adjustment, for places with uneven floors
- Design by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec for HAY
- Is available in the following variants: Tabletop: Matt Lacquered Oak, Tabletop: Black Stained Oak & Base: Water-Based Lacquered Oak, Base: Black Water-Based Lacquered Oak
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.