Bar stool from HAY
CORNET Bar Stool / High
Inspired by the classic combination of elegance and rustic materials, furniture designer Jonas Trampedach, created CORNET. A bar stool whose frame is made to lighten metal tubes which draw inspiration from the lightness of the bicycle frame. The round seat is made in three different types of oiled oak and has a beautiful shape that gives a lovely sitting comfort.
CORNET is suitable both for the house's bar area, at the kitchen island or at the high table. No matter the room and décor, the bar stool is a beautiful and simple piece of furniture that adorns the home.
- CORNET Bar Stool / High
- L33.5 x W33.5 x H75 cm
- Frame in either powder-coated metal or chrome, with seat in lacquered oak
- Design by Jonas Trampedach for HAY
- Is available in the following variants: Soft Black / Soft Black Stained Oak, Soft Black / Oiled Oak, Soft Black / Smoked Oiled Oak, Chrome / Soft Black Stained Oak, Chrome / Oiled Oak, Chrome / Smoked Oiled Oak, Cream White / Oiled Oak, Cream White / Smoked Oiled Oak & L33,5 x W33,5 x H75 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.