Couch from Ferm Living
Catena Sofa - Small
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return+ €199 shipping / Incl. 30 days full return
The Catena Series by Ferm Living is inspired by the informal proportions of the beanbag chair and has been refreshed with an organic and minimalist expression that is characteristic of Ferm's unique designs. The four natural colors, woven in uneven cotton yarn, give the sofa its characteristic organic expression, which is at the same time modern with simple clean lines. The modular sofa consists of six different components that can be combined in endless ways, and which make it possible to create the perfect piece of furniture for your home. The toned-down colors allow you to experiment with either wild combinations of corner sofas and arrangements or simply create a classic 2-seater sofa for the minimalitisc home.
Catena Modulsofa is Made-to-order, depending on the composition of the components and the choice of textile. If you have any questions about this, please contact us by email or phone.
- S100, S200: W93 x H76 x D93 cm / S300, S301: W146.5 x H76 x D93 cm / S400, S401: W119 x H76 x D93 cm / S500: W93 x H42 x D93 cm
- Wooden construction with MCN foam and down padding upholstered in cotton linen of 60% cotton and 40% linen
- Should be vacuumed regularly. Minor stains can be removed with a damp cloth, otherwise we suggest professional cleaning
- !NOTE! - Since the product is made-to-order, it can neither be exchanged nor returned
- Original design by Ferm Living
- Is available in the following variants: S100, S200, S300, S301, S400, S401, S500 & Upholstery: Rich Linen - Natural, Upholstery: Cotton Linen - Natural, Upholstery: Dry Cotton Slub - Offwhite, Upholstery: Hot Madison - Brown
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.