Here you can buy furniture covers from Cane-line.
Some furniture is better suited to some specific covers:
- Rest Single
- Breeze Sunbed
- Area Dining Table
- Cane-line Parasols, minus Major and Hyde
- Newport Chairs
- Newman Chairs
- Lean Chair
- Cut Bar Stool
- Copenhagen Chair
- Breeze Chair
- Blend Chair Outdoor
- Major + Hyde Parasol
- Copenhagen Dining Table
- Parc Rocking Chair
- Nest Round Chair Outdoor
- Nest Lounge Chair Outdoor
- Lean Lounge Chair
- Kapa Lounge Chair
- Kapa Lounge Sofa
- Foam Module
- Curve Lounge Chair
- Copenhagen Rocking Chair
- Connect Lounge Chair
- Connect Single Module
- Connect Corner Module
- Breeze Highback Chair
- Breeze Lounge Chair
- Parc Bench
- Nest Sofa Outdoor
- Horizon Module
- Connect Chaise Lounge Module
- Connect 2 seater Sofa Module
- Breeze Lounge Sofa
- Connect 3 seater Sofa
- Is available in the following variants: Cover 1 - 5602S: Sunbeds, Cover 2 - 5604S: Dining tables max. 280 cm incl. 8 chairs, Cover 3 - 5605S: Dining tables max. 210 cm incl. 6 chairs, Cover 4 - 5606S: Dining tables max. dia. 120 cm, Cover 5 - 5607S: Medium Lounge Group, Cover 6 - 5608S: Large Lounge Group, Cover 7 - 5650S: Cane-line parasols, except for Hyde and Major, Cover 8 - 5609S: Dining chairs, Cover 9 - 5651S: Hyde + Major Parasols, Cover 10 - 5610S: Dining tables max. 160 cm incl. charis, Cover 11 - 5611S: Lounge chairs, Cover 12 - 5612S: 2 seater sofas, Cover 13 - 5613S: 3 seater sofas & B: 218 x D: 85 x H: 35 cm, B: 280 x D: 150 x H: 100 cm, B: 215 x D: 145 x H: 100 cm, Ø: 190 x H: 100 cm, B: 205 x D: 180 x H: 100 cm, B: 260 x D: 215 x H: 75 cm, Ø: 48 x H: 220 cm, B: 65 x D: 65 x H: 80 cm, Ø: 88 x H: 220 cm, B: 165 x D: 145 x H: 100 cm, B: 93 x D: 93 x H: 93 cm, B: 172 x D: 88 x H: 93 cm, B: 231 x D: 88 x H: 93 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.