Candlestick from Kähler
Fine candleholder from the new Candelina series from the Danish design brand Kähler. The candleholder is made of ceramic and has a beautiful and simple form. The model is one of 4 candleholder in the series, where all four models are made in classic christmas form, but with today's pastel colours, which gives a breath of fresh air. The holders breaks with the classic Christmas ornament style and fits perfect into a modern home where traditions for ornament is broken. Use the holders alone, in pairs or purchase all four to stand together on a tray or the table.
- 75 mm. / 85 mm. / 90 mm. / 75 mm.
- Model: Candelina Candleholder/Christmas candlesticks
- Colour: Blue - Yellow - White - Grey
- The price is for one candleholder
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.