Couch from HAY
Arbour 3-seater Sofa
Arbor sofa, with its perfect harmonious design that combines a solid frame with feminine elegant pillows, is a perfect example of HAY's well-known design trends. With its oversized cushions, the sofa achieves an embracing design language that is both visually and physically comfortable. The design duo Andreas Engesvik and Daniel Rybakken have created Arbor with the aim of creating a sofa that embraces the playful minimalist design and is produced from environmentally conscious materials, such as FSC-certified wood and textiles that qualify for the Nordic Swan label.
Arbor Sofa is available in a large selection of textiles and varnishes. If you want to put together your very own combination, or have special wishes - please contact us by email or phone.
- W220 x D87 x H75 cm
- Frame in beech, oak or walnut with water-based varnishing or oiled wax varnishing. Cushions in 50% duck feathers and 50% foam filling, with desired textile
- Nordic Swan-labeled and FSC-certified
- Design by Andreas Engesvik and Daniel Rybakken for HAY
- Is available in the following variants: Black Beech / Remix 266, Black Beech / Re-wool 198, Wine Red Beech / Hallingdal 220, Wine Red Beech / Re-wool 648, Bottle Green Beech / Atlas 931, Oiled Waxed Oak / Hallingdal 220, Oiled Waxed Oak / Re-wool 198, Oiled Waxed Oak / Re-wool 408, Oiled Waxed Walnut / Hallingdal 220, Oiled Waxed Walnut / Atlas 931, Oiled Waxed Walnut / Re-wool 648, Oiled Waxed Walnut / Re-wool 758, Oiled Waxed Walnut / Nevada NV0500 & W220 x D87 x H75 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.