Table Lamp from Warm Nordic
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
The 'Ambience' lamp, designed by Danish Svend Aage Holm-Sørensen, is at once a prime example of the modernist trends of the 1950s and Holm-Sørensen's unique sense of capturing light in figurative designs. The wide sculptural shade provides a focused yet soft light, resting on an elegant bipod base that together create an asymmetrical masterpiece of attractive light. In keeping with 50s design trends, the lamp is available in a combination of classic colours and brass, but also in a modern monochrome version in bold colours.
- Available in lacquered steel with solid brass details
- 2.5 metre black textile cord with contact
- Socket for E14 bulb, 220-240V, max. 25W
- Original design by Svend Aage Holm-Sørensen at Warm Nordic (1954)
- Is available in the following variants: Warm White, Black Noir, Charcoal, Dusty Green, Sparkling Rose, Pine Green, Red Grape, Sky Grey, Warm White / Brass, Black Noir / Brass, Sparkling Rose / Brass & L22 x W32 x H43 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.