Bar stool from HAY
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
About a Chair Collection is one of HAY's most characteristic series, which embraces a number of chairs, each with the same starting point, each with their own unique design and purpose. From dining chairs with ultra minimalist trends to lounge chairs with soft and colorful design language. Danish Hee Welling, with his own love of art and design, has created a collection that captures the essence of HAY's unique design spirit, while being functional and aesthetic. The curved design language seen in the chair's seat is repeated and complimented by a sea of beautiful textiles, modern materials and functional details.
About a Stool 33 is based on the same design language as the rest of the collection. The high frame makes the chair perfect for either the kitchen island or the bar, where it with classic selection of materials and colors fits into any home.
- Low: W50 x D43 x H65 cm / High: W50 x D46 x H75 cm
- Molded polypropylene seat with upholstery and legs in soaped oak or with black/clear water-based lacquering
- Standard felt sliders included - Extra protective felt or plastic sliders can be purchased.
- Design by Hee Welling for HAY
- Is available in the following variants: Seat: Olavi by HAY 12, Seat: Coda 100, Seat: Divina Melange 120, Seat: Sierra SI1001 & Base: Water-Based Lacquered Oak (Low), Base: Black Water-Based Lacquered Oak (High), Base: Black Water-Based Lacquered Oak (Low), Base: Soaped Oak (Low), Base: Water-Based Lacquered Oak (High), Base: Soaped Oak (High), Base: Black Water-Based Stained Oak (Low)
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.