Chair from Eva Solo
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
The beautiful and inviting Dosina chair is designed by Thomas Pedersen. The chair's frame is made of powder-coated steel, and the shell is made of FSC-certified oak veneer. The Dosina chair expresses with its simple construction and despite its massive, wide back, an inviting and simple expression. Today we no longer move 'into the soft' when dinner is over. Therefore, we demand that the dining table chair can balance between the requirements for functionality, comfort and aesthetics. Thomas Pedersen's Dosina chair emphasizes the high seating comfort with its wide, embracing back. Dosina chair is stackable, so you can always have a few extra chairs standing without the chairs taking up unnecessary space.
- Wipe with a damp, clean cloth wrung out in water or in a solution of mild soap and water. Wipe immediately after with a clean, dry cloth.
- Use products that are especially suitable for laminate and veneer if the surface seems dull or scratched.
- Do not use scouring cream or scouring pad on the surface as these may scratch or damage the surface.
- Remove stains immediately to avoid permanent damage to the surface.
- Place the product in an environment with stable humidity and temperature, and avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not use sharp or hard objects on the product as these may scratch or damage the surface.
- Do not push or pull the product when moving it, as this may damage the floor and the product.
- Do not tilt the chair on two legs.
- Do not stand on the chair.
- Do not sit on the back of the chair.
- Do not place heavy objects on the product as these may damage the padding
- Thomas Pedersen
- Eva Solo
- Is available in the following variants: Oak, Nature, Oak, Black, Oak, Nature / Upholstery: Black, Oak, Nature / Leather: Cognac, Oak, Black / Leather: Black & H: 65 x B: 49,3 x L: 54,2 x SH: 45 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.