Bar stool from Normann Copenhagen
Form Barstool - 65 cm - Steel, Chrome & Brass
+ Shipping costs / Incl. 30 days full returnIncl. free shipping and 30 days full return
Norman Copenhagen has designed and manufactured the most beautiful bar stools in recent times. The chair was designed by Simon Legald and in a short time has become one of the most popular bar stools.
The chair has a fresh and at the same time sophisticated and timeless design, where you find both new organic expressions, but also where thoughts are guided by the familiar Nordic, classic design, which we in Denmark have been known for many years. Simon Legald himself states that the entire series is a tribute to design in itself.
- With its stylish design, the shape bar stool fits into virtually all types of home décor.
- Normann Copenhagen Form Barstool is available with oak legs, black lacquered oak, walnut, steel, chrome or brass.
- The shell is available in 6 colors or upholstery.
- The chair with a seat height of 65 fits the kitchen height, while 75 is more suited to a classic bar.
The Form Barstool is also available in two seat heights:
- Dimensions of 65 cm seat height: L: 42.5 x D: 42.5 x H: 77 x SH: 65 cm
- Dimensions of 75 cm seat height: L: 44 x D: 44 x H: 87 x SH: 75 cm
- Is available in the following variants: White / Steel, Grey / Steel, Black / Steel, Blue / Steel, Green / Steel, Red / Steel, White / Chrome, Grey / Chrome, Black / Chrome, Blue / Chrome, Green / Chrome, Red / Chrome, White / Brass, Grey / Brass, Black / Brass, Blue / Brass, Green / Brass, Red / Brass & L: 42,5 x D: 42,5 x H: 77 x SH: 65 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.