Armchair from Normann Copenhagen
Form Armchair - Swivel 4L
Form Armchair is an elegant chair with a modern and lightweight expression. The chair was designed by Simon Legald for the Danish Normann Copengagen. With its minimalist, simple and contemporary design, Form Armchair invites you to settle into the perfectly shaped plastic shell.
The modern Form Armchair is designed with good back support that gives you and your family freedom of movement. The molded seat with the curved shapes provides a great sitting experience - even for extended periods of time. A functional chair suitable for both office and dining.
The swivel frame, made of aluminum in black, white or polished, gives the Form chair an exclusive look and a comfortable freedom of movement. This makes the chair the choice for i.a. restaurants and conference rooms. The swivel frame is available with 4 or 5 legs, which comes without or with wheels respectively.
- Is available in the following variants: Frame: Aluminium / Seat: White, Frame: Aluminium / Seat: Grey, Frame: Aluminium / Seat: Black, Frame: Aluminium / Seat: Blue, Frame: Aluminium / Seat: Green, Frame: Aluminium / Seat: Red, Frame: Black Aluminium / Seat: White, Frame: Black Aluminium / Seat: Grey, Frame: Black Aluminium / Seat: Black, Frame: Black Aluminium / Seat: Blue, Frame: Black Aluminium / Seat: Green, Frame: Black Aluminium / Seat: Red, Frame: White Aluminium / Seat: White, Frame: White Aluminium / Seat: Grey, Frame: White Aluminium / Seat: Black, Frame: White Aluminium / Seat: Blue, Frame: White Aluminium / Seat: Green, Frame: White Aluminium / Seat: Red & L: 70,5 x H: 80 x SH: 44 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.