Soap from Classic Clothing Care
+ Shipping costs / Incl. 30 days full return
Antistat Spray from Classic Clothing Care is the perfect addition to the laundry. The spray helps to remove static electricity and shock from the clothes. Antistat spray can be used on both dry and wet clothes.
Wet clothes: Spray 4-6 times directly on the wet laundry, then put it in the dryer and let it dry in the normal way.
Dry clothes: Spray evenly at a distance of 20-30 cm on the wrong side of the clothes, and then it will be antistatic
Delicate fabrics: When using delicate fabrics, such as silk, it is recommended to spray a small amount into the hands and then apply it on the wrong side of the garment.
- Antistat Spray is water-based and pH-neutral and can also be used on other textiles, such as car seats or furniture where there is unwanted static electricity
- Is available in the following variant: Classic 225 ml
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.