Stol från HAY
AAC Eco 22
About a Chair Collection is one of HAY's most characteristic series, which embraces a number of chairs, each with the same starting point, each with their own unique design and purpose. From dining chairs with ultra minimalist tendencies to lounge chairs with soft and colorful design language. Danish Hee Welling, with his own love for art and design, has created a collection that captures the essence of HAY's unique design spirit, while being functional and aesthetic. The curved design language seen in the seat of the chair is repeated and complimented with beautiful textiles, modern materials and functional details.
About a Chair Eco is Welling's bid for a more sustainable future, where the classic design from ACC's chair shell is reproduced in recyclable polypropylene combined with light oak veneer legs.
- W59 x D52 x H79 cm
- Recycled Eco polypropylene shell (30% recycled, 70% virgin) and legs in oak veneer with water-based varnishing
- FSC certified, EU Ecolabel
- Standard felt gliders included - Extra protective felt or plastic gliders can be purchased.
- Design by Hee Welling for HAY
- Fås i följande variant: Black / Oak W59 x D52 x H79 cm
Frågor till varan?
Vi gör vårt bästa för att svara alla inom 24 timmar.