Stol från HAY
AAC 18 / Seat Upholstery
About a Chair Collection is one of HAY's most characteristic series, which embraces a number of chairs, each with the same starting point, each with their own unique design and purpose. From dining chairs with ultra minimalist tendencies to lounge chairs with soft and colorful design language. Danish Hee Welling, with his own love for art and design, has created a collection that captures the essence of HAY's unique design spirit, while being functional and aesthetic. The curved design language seen in the seat of the chair is repeated and complimented with beautiful textiles, modern materials and functional details.
About a Chair 18 has the classic seat that characterizes the series and is in this model is complimented with armrests that go in extension of four symmetrical legs, in a sleek and elegant design. A simple design language that fits into any decor with a wide variety of modern colors and frames in three classic variations; chrome-plated steel or white and black powder-coated steel.
If you want to customize your very own AAC 18 chair, please contact us via email or phone.
- W60 x D50 x H78 cm
- Molded polypropylene seat with half front upholstery in desired textile and legs in chromed steel or black and white powder-coated steel.
- Can be stacked up to 5 chairs
- Standard felt gliders included - Extra protective felt or plastic gliders can be purchased.
- Design by Hee Welling for HAY
- Fås i följande varianter: Seat: Dusty Green / Vidar 1062, Seat: Khaki / Steelcut Trio 616, Seat: Dusty Blue / Linen Grind Blue & Base: Black
Frågor till varan?
Vi gör vårt bästa för att svara alla inom 24 timmar.