Coat Stand from Skagerak
Turn Coat Stand
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return+ Shipping costs / Incl. 30 days full return
Turn Coat Stand is part of the Line Deppings Turn Collection from Skagerak. The dumb waiter has an elegantly rounded design that comes from a unique technique where the ash tree is steamed and bent to create beautiful column-like arches. The dumb waiter can be used with Skagerak's hangers or with fine golden hooks, so that both jackets, scarves and bags can be hung up.
- Made of ash and golden aluminum
- The wood type ash has a light structure and we therefore only recommend cleaning with a soap that is suitable for the wood type. The furniture will patinate over time, but can advantageously be sanded with sandpaper annually to maintain the light color.
- Hooks and butler are purchased separately
- Original design by Line Depping
- Is available in the following variants: Ash / Golden Aluminium, Golden Hooks / 3 pcs & 57 x 52 x 171 cm, 6 x 6 x 1,5 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.