Stool from Skagerak
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
The designer of the Royal Chair, Jens Quistgaard, was inspired by the Roman Empire and its beautiful architecture. The chair has a trophy-like design, built of wooden slats, which together create a solid seat. The chair can easily be folded and taken around, both indoors and outdoors, for a portable seat.
- Made of FSC certified oak or teak
- Please note that the untreated oak will over time patinate and show signs of use in the form of oil stains or the like. The chair can be cleaned with a suitable cleaning agent and sanded annually to maintain the color. The stool can also be oiled with one of Skagerak's varnishes to give the wood a deeper color and better durability. The same goes for the teak wood, which over time will patina to a silver-gray finish. Here the chair can again be sanded annually.
- Original design by Jens H. Quistgaard for Skagerak
- Is available in the following variants: Teak, Oak & 64 x 37 x 58,5 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.