Couch from HAY
Pandarine / 3-seater
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
Inga Sempés Pandarine combines luxurious comfort with versatility in an elegant and distinctive design. The armrests are available either in a round cylindrical shape or with a classic straight design that can be adjusted individually so that it is both practical and comfortable. This gives Pandarine the opportunity to transform into a total mattress-like surface, where the backrests act as large, soft pillows. Constructed in a combination of Nozag springs, foam and padding, the Pandarine is designed to provide outstanding comfort.
Pandrarine 3-seater Sofa is available in a wide variety of textiles and colors. If you want to design your own sofa, please contact us by email or phone.
- W263 x D263 x H93,5 cm
- Wooden sofa frame with Nozag springs at the seat area. Back and armrests with polyurethane foam and a padding with a mix of feathers and silicone balls. Seat with polyurethane foam with cotton wool. Adjustable backrest with integrated backrest function.
- The base is available in black-stained oak, oiled oak, oiled walnut, maroon red stained oak or chrome-treated steel (FSC-certified)
- Matching textile "sleeves" are included for the legs, which can be applied separately.
- Design by Inga Sempés for HAY
- Is available in the following variants: Reclining Armrest - Re-wool 568, Reclining Armrest - Re-wool 828, Reclining Armrest - Canvas 414, Cylindrical Armrest - Raas 562 & W263 x D263 x H93,5 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.