Desk from &tradition
Palette Table / JH9
With the unique composition of geometric shapes and the contrast of the luxurious marble along with the simple wood and steel as well as sizes, colors not least form language, the Palette Table is a one-of-a-kind furniture. The table is, to a high degree, an innovative and eye-catching piece of furniture architecture that not only bursts with functionality with captives, but also looks at its sculptural expression. The desk shape makes it possible to keep an overview of the table and the extra table top is perfect for lamps or plants.
- JH9: H83 x B62 x L140 cm
- Base of powder-coated steel with steel worktop, polished marble and lacquered ash / walnut wood
- Design by Jaime Hayon for & Tradition
- Is available in the following variants: Grey green stained ash veneer & Brass / JH9 (Multi), JH9 - Brass / Walnut Veneer (Multi) & H83 x B62 x L140 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.