Couch from Cane-line
Moments 3 Seater Sofa
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
The Moments series is designed by Foersom & Hiort-Lorenzen MDD. Inspiration for the designs is found in minimalism and the Scandinavian. The module is made of Cane-line Soft Rope with cushions made by SoftTouch QuickDry. The materials ensure that the cushions dry quickly again after rain showers. The modules are therefore intended for outdoor use.
- Is available in the following variants: Frame: Grey Cane-line Soft Rope / Cushion: Grey Cane-line SoftTouch, Frame: Grey Cane-line Soft Rope / Cushion: Grey Cane-line AirTouch & B: 226 x D: 89 x H: 80 x SH: 43 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.