Armchair from Skagerak
Miskito Lounge Chair
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
The Miskito Lounge Chair is inspired by the American aesthetic and joinery craftsmanship. The refined and simple design is available in a classic oak variant or in two colorful combinations that have an organic but still unique expression.
- Frame made of either oak or lacquered ash with seat upholstered in Remix 2 or Tonus Meadow
- When purchasing the Oak / Light Gray variant, the wood will eventually patinate and change color, depending on use. The chair can be cleaned with a suitable cleaning agent, or can advantageously be oiled with one of Skagerak's varnishes for a deeper color and better durability.
- When purchasing the variants Hunter Green and Scarlet Red, the seat is upholstered in a matching Remix 2 textile. When purchasing the Oak / Light Gray variant, the seat is upholstered in Tonus Meadow. The textiles should be dry-cleaned, however, minor stains can be cleaned with mild detergents
- Original design by Herman Studio for Skagerak
- Is available in the following variants: Oak / Light Grey, Ash / Scarlet Red, Ash / Hunter Green & 66 x 73,5 x 69 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.