Footstool from NORR11
Mammoth Ottoman - Wool
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
The Mammoth Ottoman is produced by NORR11. It is made with a solid oak frame and has matching upholstery with the Mammoth Chair. The ottoman's seat is shaped with the same compression mould as the back and seat of the Mammoth Chair. The cover is available in different materials. The ottoman is also available with a frame in smoked oak.
- B: 61,5 x D: 53 x H: 37 cm
- Is available in the following variants: Frame: Natural Oak / Wool: Coal Grey 067, Frame: Natural Oak / Wool: Light Grey 1000, Frame: Natural Oak / Wool: Fawn 124, Frame: Natural Oak / Wool: Forest Green 053, Frame: Natural Oak / Wool: Navy Blue 1007, Frame: Dark Stained Oak / Wool: Coal Grey 067, Frame: Dark Stained Oak / Wool: Light Grey 1000, Frame: Dark Stained Oak / Wool: Fawn 124, Frame: Dark Stained Oak / Wool: Forest Green 053, Frame: Dark Stained Oak / Wool: Navy Blue 1007, Frame: Black Oak / Wool: Coal Grey 067, Frame: Black Oak / Wool: Light Grey 1000, Frame: Black Oak / Wool: Fawn 124, Frame: Black Oak / Wool: Forest Green 053, Frame: Black Oak / Wool: Navy Blue 1007 & B: 61,5 x D: 53 x H: 37 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.