Parasol from Cane-line
Major Parasol m. sliding system
Major is designed by the Cane-line design team. The parasols allow you to spend more time in your outdoor space. As the name suggests, Major is one of the larger parasols from Cane-line and therefore also provides a larger shade for a larger furniture arrangement. The materials in Major are durable and long-lasting. The parasol is made of aluminum with fabric in Solution dyed. The sliding system makes the parasol very easy to handle, because you can open or slide the parasol with a sliding motion.
- B: 300 x D: 300 x H: 284 cm x Ø: 5 cm
- Is available in the following variants: Anthracite - Aluminium/Solution dyed polyester, Light Grey - Aluminium/Solution dyed polyester & B: 300 x D: 300 x H: 284 cm x Ø: 5 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.