Chair from &tradition
Loafer by Space Copenhagen / SC23
With its sophisticated idiom, unique eye-catching design and luxurious fabrics, Loafer is one of Space Copenhagen's most well-known and beloved furniture. A "one-of-a-kind" piece of furniture specifically designed for SAS Royal Hotel's luxurious lounge area, to create the beloved cosiness. The closed shell-shape and soft arches give the furniture a safe and comfortable expression, which is not only a delight for the eye but the body as well.
Loafer SC23 is available in a wide variety of different fabrics (mentioned below). The price is based on the advertised variants and can therefore vary with the choice of textile. Contact us for further information.
- SC23: W70 x D67 x H75 cm
- Wood base, polyester filling
- Design by Space Copenhagen
Remix / Canvas / Linara / Rime / Hallingdal / Divina / Divina Melange / Steel head / Steel hair Trio / Tonus / Tonus Meadow / Hero / Fiord / Maple / Pine / Ruskin / Velvet / Chelsea / Balder / Sunniva / Vidar / Skai Parotgea artificial / Harald / Colline / Twill / Lilac / Sonar / Pilot / Ria / Karakorum / CA-MO Sydney semi-aniline leather / CA-MO Silk aniline leather / Nubuck aniline leather / COM
- Is available in the following variants: SC23 / Velvet 13 Ivory (White, Beige), SC23 / Velvet 10 Twilight (Dark blue), SC23 / Velvet 2 Pine (Dark green), SC23 / Velvet Dandelion (Yellow), SC23 / Velvet Clay (Pink), SC23 / Maple 112 (White), SC23 / Karakorum Ivory (White) & W70 x D67 x H75 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.