Parasol from Cane-line
Hyde luxe Tilt Parasol incl. foot
The Hyde parasol fits into most outdoor spaces and ensures that you can enjoy it in the shade, even when the sun is at its highest. The frame of the parasol is made of aluminum, while the fabric is available in different colors. The Hyde parasol can rotate, making it easier to catch the sun and move the shade as needed. The parasol is sold including 4 stone tiles weighing 25 kg to keep the parasol in place. It is not recommended to use the parasol during strong winds.
- B: 300 x D: 300 x H: 270 cm
- B: 400 x D: 300 x H: 278 cm
- Is available in the following variants: Aluminium w/Dusty white fabric and anodized parasol pole - B300, Aluminium w/Antracite fabric - B300, Aluminium w/Light grey fabric - B300, Aluminium w/Dusty white fabric and anodized parasol pole - B400, Aluminium w/Anthracite fabric - B400, Aluminium w/Light grey fabric - B400 & B: 300 x D: 300 x H: 270 cm, B: 400 x D: 300 x H: 278 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.