Couch from &tradition
Fly Sofa / SC2 / SC3 / SC12
The beautiful sofa in the Fly series is designet for &Traditon by Space Copenhagen. The sofa is called FLY because of the elegant and sculptural wings that act as side tables on the sofa. The sofa is also made without the characteristic side tables (wings) and is available as both the a 2 seater, and a 3 seater without sidetabels. You can even buy 2 different chairs in the Fly series as well as 3 different sofas tables as well.
"We wanted to make a sofa that had the character of being a furniture with sculptural elements and wood," explains SPACE Copenhagen.
The sofa is made like a sculptured piece of furniture that is easy to place in your living room. The sofa is as beautiful from the back as it is from the front.
The sofa is also incredibly comfortable. The core of the seating pillow is made of cold foam, after which the outer layer is made of feather. It gives the pad a solid shape that is also organic in it form. The series clearly identifies the classic Nordic styles and techniques, such as the bars on the back of the couch as well as the organic shapes and the good craftsmanship.
White oiled oak with Hot Madison 094,
Smoked oiled oak with Hot Madison 093
Smoked oiled oak with Herald 2 792
*Other fabrics available on request.*
SC2 / 2 seater sofa without side tables:
H: 70 cm x D: 80 cm, L: 162 cm.
SC3 / Sofa with side tables:
H: 70 cm x D: 80 cm x L: 240 cm.
SC12 / 3 seater sofa without side tables:
H: 70 cm x D: 80 cm x L: 240 cm.
Seating height on all models is: 400mm. (Longer legs providing a seating height of 46cm are available upon request)
- Is available in the following variants: White oiled oak with hot madison / SC2 (White), Smoked oiled oak with hot madison / SC2 (Grey), Smoked oiled oak with Velvet Twilight / SC2 (Grey), White oiled oak with hot madison / SC3 (White), Smoked oiled oak with hot madison / SC3 (Grey), Smoked oiled oak with Velvet Twilight / SC3 (Grey), 3 seater / H70 x L240 x D80 (White) & H70 x L162 x D80, H70 x L240 x D80, White oiled oak with hot madison 094 (light grey) / SC12, Smoked oiled oak with hot madison 093 (dark grey) / SC12, Smoked oiled oak with harald 2 / SC12, Smoked oiled oak with hot madison 094 (light grey) / SC12
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.