Bar stool from NORR11
+ Shipping costs / Incl. 30 days full returnIncl. free shipping and 30 days full return
The Barfly stool is designed by Tommy Hyldahl and Nicolaj Nøddesbo. The iron legs are in an elegant construction which gives the seat a floating and light look. The seat is available with and without upholstery, but it provides a great comfort either way. The Barfly series consists of three chairs: Two bar chairs with different heights and one lower stool in dining height. The stool is available in more variants than the shown. Be free to contact us if this is desired.
- B: 40 x D: 37,5 x H: 46,5 x SH: 42,5 cm
- Tommy Hyldahl & Nicolaj Nøddesbo
- Is available in the following variants: Frame: Black Iron / Seat: Natural Oak, Frame: Black Iron / Seat: Natural Oak / Vintage Leather: Camel 21004, Frame: Black Iron / Seat: Natural Oak / Premium Leather: Black 41599, Frame: Brass / Seat: Natural Oak, Frame: Brass / Seat: Natural Oak / Vintage Leather: Camel 21004, Frame: Brass / Seat: Natural Oak / Premium Leather: Black 41599 & B: 40 x D: 37,5 x H: 46,5 x SH: 42,5 cm
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.