Display from Andersen Furniture
Andersen Furniture, in collaboration with the design duo ByKato, has created a beautiful range of furniture with a Nordic and minimalist design focusing on details, good quality and the customer's own wishes.
The sideboard's visible taps and joinery details clearly stand out and emphasize the good craftsmanship and the old joinery art that characterizes Andersen Furniture.
The S2 shelf is available with corpus and drawers in different types of wood. The doors are reversible and always come with black on one side. You can choose freely between different laminate colors.
The drawers are not just drawers, they are trays. They can be taken out and used for serving trays.
Also configure your own bookcase with the ByKatos app for iPhone or iPad.
NOTE! - If other colors, configurations or wood lacquers are desired, please contact us by phone or mail.
- Corpus and pedestal in soap-coated oakInterior color: black.White front laminate cover.
- The front of the door is black on one side.
- Choose from the following laminate colors for the front of doors and trays: white, pale yellow, orange, pale blue, light olive, olive green, brown or capri green.
- See laminate colors for doors in the picture by the product.
- Is available in the following variants: Oak/Soap - White, Oak/Soap - White w. 3 oak trays & L 118 x D 36 x H 51 cm - 2-piece element
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.